05 August 2015



WELCOME TO WISH BOARD WEDNESDAYS!


Have you ever looked at a catalogue or online store and thought, "Hm, wish I had this...?" or "this would go great with the table I have at home already?"  Well I do it all the time! So, I came up with Wishboard Wednesdays! 

Every Wednesday I will be sharing with you a new wish board that may be full of items from furniture I would like to purchase or DIY eventually, to recipes I want to cook someday! There may be some clothes and books sprinkled in for you fashionistas and bookworms out there!

So let's go ahead and get started!


Today, I am sharing a board that inspires the style I'd like for our dream Master Bedroom. I have been eyeing a lot of things to lighten and brighten our space.
Which you can read about in my Inspirational Top 5:  Light & Airy Bedrooms  post.

Main Foundation








From left to right: Mirror (Joss & Main) Comforter Set,(Target)  Dresser, (Joss & Main) Accent  Pillow (top) (Joss & Main)  accent pillow (bottom) (Joss & Main)
Chair (Joss & Main) Ottoman (Joss & Main) Coral Pillow (Joss & Main) Night Stand (Joss & Main)


I also wanted to keep in mind that my husband probably wouldn't want too much of a feminine touch (ahem, sorry ruffle bedding set) everywhere so I agreed that choosing a neutral tone for the foundation would be perfect! It also allows us to add pretty much any color or pattern to accent all of the white and beige in the room.


Of course these aren't the only items I would love to have in our dream room. In my opinion, a bedroom should be a bright, airy oasis to sleep, dream and relax in. That's why I chose to have white furniture with a few accents here and there, like the striped arm chair and beige ottoman. A blank canvas if you will waiting for splashes of color and design!

So below I've added a few accessories that could totally tie the room together!

Accents









I hope you got some inspiration!


Feel free to leave a link to your wish boards in the comments 
below!  











Items above are from Joss & Main, Target and Ikea and linked to their respective store sites. I was not compensated or sponsored for posting this. I will be posting every Wednesday certain items from various stores simply because I like them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment